Thank you for joining the 40 Day Prayer Journey “Growing by the Power Within to Please God: Repenting for a Renewed Relationship With God”. Philippians 2:13.
Today is the last day of the prayer journey. However continue seeking the Lord everyday and pray without ceasing 1 Thess 5:17. I hope you have been blessed and have sincerely begin to grow in prayer and your relationship with the Lord. As you walked this forty (40) day prayer journey and adventure of repenting and praying toward the desires and promises of God to enable us to grow by the power within to please God, share your experiences. Let each of us grow in grace, in service and deed, in love for God and each other and into a lifestyle of individual and corporate prayer.
DAY 40 – April 13 – “Growing to Please God by Worshiping God Together Forever”
Scriptures: 1 Chronicles 16:7-36; Psalm 96
Repent: Of failure to humble oneself before the Lord, acknowledging His total Lordship; of not gathering with other believers to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth; of not giving our all to the Lord as an act of worship.
• Pray for the church to have a Christ-centered worship experience in spirit and truth that will please the Father.
• Pray for sincere and honest exaltation of the name of the Lord, born of the Holy Spirit and the Word.
• Pray for humility and unity among believers that will give rise to worshiping the Lord in the beauty of His holiness throughout the church.
• Pray that the people of God will see themselves how God sees them.
• Pray that you will be able to share an encouraging word today with someone.
• Pray for people to be saved this day.
• Pray for believers to be filled with expectant love for Christ and that He would manifest Himself in such a way that rocks the church and the nations.
• Pray that you and members of the church will worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.
• Praise God – that He reigns now and forever. Amen!
• REJOICE!!!——–This is the last day of the 40 Day Prayer Journey. Rejoice that God, the Exalted One, gives us the privilege of celebrating and honoring His rightful place as the Almighty Lord and King of Kings. Praise God that His name is above every name and that at His name every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Hallelujah! Jesus is alive and is our soon coming King.
Linda Fegins, The Prayer Leader