God is a good God. REJOICE! Praise His name! Hopefully during the 40 Day Prayer journey you have repented from the things that displease God. I pray that you have strived to rise spiritually in study of the Word, in love for God and others,in faith, in walking in the Spirit and have increased in your personal and corporate prayer life.
DAY 40 – March 29 Seeking to Rise Spiritually by Worshiping God Together Forever
Scriptures: 1 Chron. 16:7-36; Psalm 96
• Pray for the church to have a Christ-centered worship experience in spirit and truth that will please the Father.
• Pray for sincere and honest exaltation of the name of the Lord, born of the Holy Spirit and the Word.
• Pray for humility and unity among believers that will give rise to worshiping the Lord in the beauty of His holiness throughout the church.
• Pray that the people of God will see themselves how God sees them.
• Pray that you will be able to share an encouraging word today with someone.
• Pray for people to be saved this day.
• Pray for believers to be filled with expectant love for Christ and that He would manifest Himself in such a way that rocks the church and the nations.
• Pray that you and members of the church will worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.
• Praise God – that He reigns now and forever. Amen!
• REJOICE!!!——–This is the last day of the 40 Day Prayer Journey (Technically there are 46 days this year until Resurrection Sunday). Rejoice that God, the Exalted One, gives us the privilege of celebrating and honoring His rightful place as the Almighty Lord and King of Kings. Praise God that His name is above every name and that at His name every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Hallelujah! Jesus is alive and is our soon coming King.
Spiritual Rise Act
Stand up and Praise the Lord for at least 7 minutes by telling Him how worthy and great He is. Tell Him about His attributes and characteristics. Now thank Him for the things in your heart for which you are thankful.
Linda Fegins, “The Prayer Leader” serves as prayer leader and teacher/trainer on the “Prayer Boot Camp” with the Global Missions Prayer Force and as a guest intercessor and volunteer for Girlfriends Pray a global prayer ministry. She served as Prayer Coordinator for over 13 years( later Director over the Prayer Ministry) for the Lydia Circle Christian Business and Professional Women. As part of the Lydia Circle she has lead over a dozen prayer boot camps, and has lead prayer services and workshops in the Bahamas and in South Africa and was on the prayer team of a medical missions trips to Jamaica under the leadership of Rev. Jackie McCullough.